Monday, June 27, 2011

New In Shop: Bloom Bracelet and more!

I was so excited this week when I was shopping with one of my suppliers and saw my all-time favorite bracelet chain was back in stock. I hurried and ordered some so I could see it and the quality is even better than what they had before they discontinued it. It's a heavy gauge sterling silver and is super shiny. It's absolutely gorgeous. This weekend I wanted to make a few bracelets using the new chain so I have two new ones for you (and a necklace)!

This is one of my new favorites. I had the idea to make a bracelet to match the ring and love the way it turned out. You can have it stamped as shown with the quote "bloom where you are planted" to remind you to make the most out of every circumstance or you can personalize it. The main bar is hammered along the edge and slightly curved to fit comfortably on your wrist. A double sterling silver flower is soldered securely to it as well. Finished off with two faceted citrine beads and lobster clasp.




This bracelet features the same 2" long bar that is hammered on the edge but this one features two small hearts that are the same as the True Love ring. You can also personalize this bracelet if you want. It's finished off with a lobster clasp and freshwater pearl.



The Apostle Paul uses the salutation "grace and peace" in his letters and I thought it was fitting for a necklace and a great reminder to us. The largest discs are my medium size {3/4"} and all of the discs are hammered along the edge. Right now this is one of a kind but I may offer it in the shop depending on popularity.



Don't forget that until the end of July I'm selling the Make the Difference: Love necklaces to benefit Love146. We're well on our way to the goal of selling all 24 by the end of July and I'd love to raise even more for this great cause. Read more about it here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!