Sunday, March 13, 2011

How I'm Wearing It: New Bracelets

The sun was really bright, excuse the squinty eyes!
Today I'm wearing two of the new bracelets I posted yesterday to the shop (here and here). I'm in love with the possibilities with this new thick wire. I love the fact that it can be stamped on both sides so even if the bracelet turns over the charm will always have a stamped edge on the outside.


We spent the afternoon at my parent's house and most of us took a walk through the woods to a nearby playground. The kids had a blast until the wind started blowing and the adults wanted to head inside. It's gorgeous today here in Indiana. I hope it's beautiful where you are as well! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!