Thursday, March 10, 2011

Design Idea {Triple Metal Discs}

I've had these Triple Metal Discs in the shop for a while now and had the idea last night to stamp them with my typewriter font in encouraging phrases/words. I love the way they turned out! They will all three have a sterling jump ring (not like the gold one shown with a gold ring). You can fit about 7-8 letters across in the typewriter font.


The great thing about these charms (just like all of my charms) is that they can be removed from the chain so you could wear just one or two if you wanted to. You can also use this like an Heirloom necklace and gift the charms to your loved ones years down the road. In honor of the new design idea today, the Triple Metal Disc Necklace is on sale for just $50 today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!