Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blessings Book

When my bestie was in town she was looking through my little scrapbooks throughout the house {like my summer book} and mentioned how she liked the books being around the house. I showed her Monika Wright's blog where she posted her newest Gratitude Album. Monika has some great album ideas on her blog - she is amazingly talented.

We decided to take a few hours and craft some Blessings Journals for ourselves. We both had the same paper and album covers, but used different rub-ons for the interior. I love how we used the same things but our books look so different.


Chrissy's Blessings Book

We both cut out "Blessings" and "2011" with the Cricut Expression.


I love this tree and how she added the quote sticker sideways!

Chrissy added a bunch of stickers on her final page with words
she loved and will add more as time goes on this year.

Cute "R" adhered to the back of the album, cut with my Cricut Expression.

My Blessings Book



I added little rub-on boxes to add one-word blessings throughout the year.
This is on the inside of my cover for one specific blessing per month.
I loved this Pink Paislee rub-on quote.
More journaling boxes and lines for the blessings of 2011.
Cute sticky-backed crystals.


The "blessing" stamp is from Ali Edwards stamp line.
Remember to count your blessings in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. i like your blessing book.. hope many blessing comes to you and more blessing to write..

    Hawaii Shark

    Adventures


    Alaska Fishing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!