Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Summer Mini Scrapbook

I was so inspired by Ali Edwards' post about her 4x8 minibook and then I remembered that I had a Pink Paislee 6x6 mini book as part of the kit I bought a while back. I decided to go ahead and make my own mini book using almost entirely Pink Paislee products. Mine is not quite as spectacular as Ali's is, but I still like it. I might add embellishments in the future but for now it's done.


The first thing I did was adhere 6x6 paper to the chipboard pages. Then I cut some ribbon and attached it to the chipboard using my Crop-a-Dile. I printed "What I love about summer..." on some craft colored cardstock, wrote in my phrases and cut out the strips. Then I added some paper embellishments, pictures and finished with some more embellishments and rub-ons.

so hubby didn't get that "U" is supposed to mean "YOU". maybe I'll change it.
What I love about summer...sprinklers
What I love about summer...date nights & mini golf
What I love about summer...strawberry pickin' & sparklers
What I love about summer...knee boarding & outdoor concerts
What I love about summer...swimming & ice cream
What I love about summer...jumping and goggle eyes
What I love about summer...everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!