Monday, November 29, 2010

Mixed Metal Heirloom Necklace & Bar Update

My Memories Heirloom Necklace is back in the shop after a brief hiatus. I had to take it out of the shop because I'm now selling it with the swivel bar. I love this bar because with the standard bar there was always one side in the front and this bar swivels so that does not happen. You can get yours here and if you want just the swivel bar I have that available in sterling silver or brass.

**Not sure what to get your loved one for Christmas? Check out the gift guides!
**Don't forget to enter The Twinery Giveaway!
**Enter the $25 In Good Cents giveaway to my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!