Friday, October 29, 2010

OOAK Items - get 'em while you can!

Today marks my first show of the Christmas season. People at these shows love to take items home from my OOAK (one of a kind) stash that I have available for immediate purchase. If there's an item in my shop that is OOAK that you love, don't wait to get it because it might be gone after one of the three shows I have in the next 2 weeks.


I have my fabric items that are OOAK, as well as some beaded items like the Amazonite & Sterling Necklace, Emerald Flower & Pearl Necklace, and the Silver Flat Pearl Set. Also, it's time to retire the beautiful briolette necklaces because they've been in the shop for a long time. After Christmas they will be taken off of the website, if not before as they sell out. I currently have one of each color available in the sterling and just a few in the gold filled.
_______________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to support Breast Cancer Research

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!