Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How I'm Wearing It

Today on my neck I have my long link 30" chain and just two charms: the fancy raised edge disc with my last initial and the brass rectangle in this necklace with our Est. date on it (our wedding year).

On my wrist I have three bracelets: the My Heart Belongs To soldered bracelet and two of the three bangles in my set. You know how I mentioned the wonderful jingle that multiple charms make?? These bracelets together are GREAT for the jingle. I love the sound they make!

Forgive me for the icky cell phone picture - I didn't take a picture at home and forgot my point-and-shoot in my purse today. 



_______________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to support Breast Cancer Research

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!