Monday, September 27, 2010

New In Shop: My Angel

Do you have an angel in your life? Maybe you just like wings? This is the perfect necklace for you. It is just $35 (a steal!) and features four charms: mini, small Swarovski crystal briolette, angel wing, freshwater pearl. All of the charms are removable just like my other heirloom necklaces. Mix them around, wear one at a time or layer them with other charms in your stash. These would look great with the bar in the center since the crystal is just under 1" and the mini is 1/2". There are four crystal colors to choose from. Get yours now because I don't know how long I'll keep this style in the collection. Get yours here.

And if you missed it on Saturday, I also have a few clutches that were new this weekend.
___________________________________________________
Don't forget about Bracelets for Goats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!