Thursday, September 9, 2010

I get a kick out of this...

My blog stats counter has a really cool feature where the last 500 visits are tracked by country (even down to state, city and IP address). I really get a kick of seeing where my visitors come from. Check this out...Pakistan and Saudi Arabia? So neat...and the fact that India is my #2 country right now for visitors.


Where are you all from? Are any of you the single readers from the countries above (Romania, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Pakistan, Brazil)? Thank you for the support!
___________________________________________________
Don't forget about Bracelets for Goats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!