Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Decor


Remember a few weeks back when I got these at Goodwill? I used the glass pieces for one of the dessert tables at our Women's Retreat for our church mid-September. I filled all 5 with pink colored candy: pink Whoppers, pink chocolate covered strawberries, Sour Patch watermelons, pink m&ms and pink almonds.


Once I came home, I knew I wanted to fill them with fall decorations. When we went to Conner Prairie last weekend they had an abundance of acorns so my mom and I took some of those for one of the containers then I purchased some potpourri and gourds/pumpkins to put in the others. The 5th glass container with the lid is still empty - I just have to find some neat filler like what Becky Higgins used (the little green beads). I am creative in many ways but home decor is not one of them. Maybe this can be a start for me.


___________________________________________________
Don't forget about Bracelets for Goats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!