Saturday, September 4, 2010

Emerald & Pearl Necklace now available


If you're one of my Facebook Fans, you saw the necklaces I worked on yesterday. The emerald one is now for sale. It is one of a kind so once it's sold - it's gone! I will not remake the exact one ever again, so know that you're getting a piece that will be uniquely yours. All of the details are on the product page, but it is made of sterling silver, Swarovski crystals, ribbon and a chiffon flower. It is about 34" long so it slips over your head easily. Want it? Be the first and get it here!
___________________________________________________  
Don't forget about Bracelets for Goats and the Briolette Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!