Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Friend Jen's Blog - One to Read!

My friend Jen has a wonderful blog where she shares stories, Scripture and inspiration about her life as a mother (among other things). She has a huge heart for children who need to be loved on. They have three biological children, two they are in the process of adopting after caring for them for over a year as a Safe Family and they continually open their home to children who need a little love. She is an inspiration to me because she keeps smiling and trusting God through it all. Even in the hard times where adoption proceedings don't work out, birth mother's don't love how they should or the funny times like seeing someone from church while buying adult diapers - she always puts on a brave face. She is one of the most honest people I've met and also one of the sweetest. I hope to continue to get to know her better and learn from her. I pray her blog will be an inspiration to you as well. You can check her out at A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Ethiopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!