Thursday, August 26, 2010

by JAIME (cards & cross stitch)

My wonderful friend Jaime (who I've known for about 8 years) posted on Facebook the other day "I'm making cross stitch bookmarks, who wants one?" Of course I jumped right on that! This is what I received in the mail on Tuesday:


Isn't it so cute? I think it's too cute to just stick in a book so I'm trying to figure out what I'll do with it so I can enjoy it every day. Here's a close-up. Look how she did the highlighting - so cute!


Jaime even is trying to make her own cross stitch patterns. She made this patch for her daughter Emma who is starting preschool soon:


And these are my absolute favorite. She made these for a birthday party. Aren't they adorable with the ballerina's? I love these.


Cross stitch isn't the only thing that Jaime is good at. She also has a card-making business where she takes orders for custom cards, invitations and thank-you's. She sent me this with my bookmark.


She's super talented. If you want to get a custom cross stitch piece or handmade card, let me know and I'll give Jaime your information. She'd love to make something beautiful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!