Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My To-Do's

I have so many crafts in my to-do folder that I'll never get them all done! Here are a few of my favorites that hopefully someday soon I'll be able to try out myself:

 Pillowcase Hanging Storage (great for toys) by Stepping Thru Crazy

Dry Erase activity book for the kids by Somewhat Simple

Go-to Quilt by Katie Did


And my favorite...Ruffle Top by Sew, Mama, Sew

Have you guys made any tutorials that you've found on the web? What is inspiring you this week?

2 comments:

  1. Some great projects there. I actually made the last one, the ruffle top, and had some issues with the fit. I think I may be more picky than most because lots of people loved it and the tutorial itself is fine. I just felt like I was wearing a giant tent by the time I was done. I managed to fix it for the most part by adjusting some of the pleats. My blog post about it's here:
    http://sourkrautkrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-not-to-sew-attractive-summer-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea's.
    i'm at a creativity blank... so it's good to at least have a list:)
    i still need to do the pillows for the porch so i guess that's my next project. have fun being crafty. i can't wait to see what you've done:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!