Friday, July 9, 2010

Craft Friday with Amy Butler Fabrics

Today I stopped by a local quilting store that I had never been in. It's right here in my town! It was huge and had [I think] all of Amy Butler's Fabrics. It was so hard deciding what to get but I settled on two patterns and then got a solid pink to match. My first project of the day is a surprise for a friend so stay tuned for the finished project in the coming days but the second project was a camera strap for me. It's about 1/2" too short, but I'll adjust that for the tutorial. The tutorial will hopefully be up on Tuesday. Enjoy the preview!

hmmm, what will this be???

my camera strap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!