Saturday, June 26, 2010

Heirloom Bangle Starter


Today [Saturday] only - my brand new Heirloom Bangle Starter is on sale for $45 (retail $55). I am in love with this bracelet! It opens so you can add more charms to it as life experiences happen. You can start it off as is, with just the mini or you can go ahead and add birthstones or other charms to it. It's sterling silver and will fit most wrists. It is secure [I was worried about that when I ordered it] and I don't see how it could fall off unless someone pulled hard on it. It's beautiful and I can just imagine the jingle of the charms as they dangle next to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!