Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Create: Day 3 - Soldered Pendants


Last night I designed 4 new soldered pendants and tonight I created one more. I can't post pictures of each one (1) because two are for friends that haven't seen them yet and (2) because I don't have any natural light at 10pm to take good pictures. I'm really excited about each one and hope that everyone loves them. For now, here's one (albeit horrible) picture to spark your interest and complete my task of posting my creation for today. Did any of you create something today?

This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something every day (if possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!