Monday, January 11, 2010

Create: Artwork Notecards


My creation for today is based upon a great idea I saw off of a creative blog that I follow called Paint Cut Paste. She had her daughter watercolor paint and then she cut the pictures and made note cards. I thought it was such a great idea that loved ones can cherish so I did it tonight with Ethan. He wanted to color with Ellie's new markers which is a real stretch for me (letting a 17 month old use markers? How crazy am I?). He did a great job coloring all by himself back and forth on the paper and then I cut it to size and adhered it to some notecards that I already had.



This post is part of my series for 2010 where I create something every day (if possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!