Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Where to find me...

I've been contacted a few times in the last couple of weeks about retailers interested in carrying my items. Needless to say this has excited and scared me at the same time. I currently work full time and have two beautiful kids and a wonderful husband to tend to. But my goal is to grow my business so I have to put my fears aside and enjoy the ride! Today I looked on Emmie Kate's website and realized that she has my items up already! I am excited to see where this goes and the prospects of it.

I thought it might be helpful for all of my customers to know where to find me so here you go!

Online Retailers:
amycornwell.com
Etsy.com
Warm Biscuit
Emmie Kate

Bricks & Mortar Retailers:
Gallery 116 - 8597 E 116th St, Fishers IN
The Atlanta Mercantile - 177 W Main St, Atlanta IN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!