Friday, November 20, 2009

Amy Cornwell's Gift Guide

Wondering what to get for that one person on your Christmas list? I've compiled a guide of ideas for every person on your list:


Mom - Heirloom Memories necklace or Mega washer with children's names (gold or silver)

Dad - stamped keychain with DADDY in the center or Dog Tag Necklaces (sterling or copper)

Grandma - Heirloom necklace or dangle bracelet

Grandpa - copper keychain

Best Friend - Best Buds necklace set

Wife - Milestone necklace or Couples necklace

Of course there are many items to choose from. If you're not sure what to get, just email me and I'll help you pick out something perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!