Tuesday, March 13, 2012

a little bit of business...

There is so much going on here at the studio. Yesterday morning I met with my web team for an awesome blog/website overhaul. I am so happy with how it's progressing and can't wait for you all to see it. It totally looks like "me" and incorporates my love for crafting as well as jewelry. I love the design so far!

I also have some product updates!

The Fruit of the Spirit necklace received an update because I was feeling like it was too squished. So I'm incorporating the newest font and I love the new look. What do you think?

The Our Two Hearts necklace also got an update due to my supplier discontinuing the small hearts. I was going to do the same design with new small hearts, but ended up with a layered look and am smitten. I am IN LOVE with this new design and the quote as well, "I carry your heart in my heart". You can have it stamped as shown or personalize it with names & dates of your loved ones.

Lastly, I now have three options for the medium and wide stamped bands. There are three fonts available, two of which include numbers so that you can now do dates on the rings!

Which update is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with the "our two heart" necklace and might need to finally, yes finally! haha!...use my credit. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. more info

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!