Monday, January 30, 2012

Last-Minute Valentine Gift Guide

Valentine's Day is just two weeks away - I can hardly believe it! Wasn't it just Christmas? In order to receive your gift in time, I suggest all Valentine orders be in by February 1st {remember, orders take about a week to ship}. To help you, I've created a gift guide with my favorites for 2012's Valentine's Day:

For the woman in your life {under $30}:
by far, the #1 seller on my website

For the woman in your life {under $50}:

For the woman in your life {under $100}:

For the man in your life {under $30}:
Leather Cuff (limited quantities available)

For the man in your life {under $50}:
Large Leather Cuff (celebrate all of the milestones in the couple's life)

For the man in your life {under $100}

P.S. This weekend I cleaned house so I have a new clearance section - come on over and check out these limited edition items at a deep discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!