Monday, November 7, 2011

New in Shop: More Wraps

I am so excited at the response of the wrap bracelets. I love the versatility of the Interchangeables and it looks like you all do too! Today I have a few more options for you.

The first are three wrapped beaded bracelets that are ready to ship. They are not interchangeable but they feature the same beautiful gemstones and sterling silver.




Aren't they gorgeous?? I've also added 5 additional dangle styles because I was almost sold out of the others. You can see all of the dangles here.


The last item is one I'm really excited about. It was a custom design by request and I've decided to offer it in the shop. It's my largest bar that I feature on a few of the other bracelets in the shop. The great thing about it is that it's wide enough for three lines of text. Isn't this quote perfect?


You can get the large bar for the interchangeables here. I hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!