Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIWW- June Cleaver edition

This week for What I Wore Wednesday I'm in my Sunday outfit...Dave said it's a little "elegant" meaning June Cleaver (a.k.a. not sexy - matronly maybe??). But he said I looked pretty so that's what matters, right? Bless his heart, he's a good man. 
{{and I was having an outstanding hair day, if I do say so myself}}


cardi: GAP || tank: NY&Co || skirt: made by ME! || shoes: Target
(cardi: free || skirt: free || shoes $3!!)

bloom ring || 4 hammered stack bands (not in shop)

Thanks to Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy for keeping us accountable with getting out of our jammies!

4 comments:

  1. so cute...i love that skirt! and your jewelry is darling.

    Cami
    www.allthingslovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so your hair cut is super cute. And, there is nothing about that outfit that is matronly! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cut, mine is similar but grown out so that I can put it in a messy bun or two for summer. Love your stlye, ring is fab too!
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!