Monday, August 22, 2011

New In Shop: Cuff Links & Greek

I am so excited to announce the first of many new products this week (or, if you're an enews subscriber, you saw them ALL last night!!). I've had so much fun this past week getting new products and new stamps in. I had one setback that I'm going to attempt to still figure out, but for now I have a host of fabulous new lovelies for you all to enjoy. They will all be released this week, with the first three being released today. Let's get to it!

Sterling Silver Cuff Links
The first one's for the groom - personalized sterling silver cuff links to celebrate the wedding day. What makes these different from others on the market is the fact that they are ENTIRELY sterling silver. The stamped disc is 3/4" in size (the medium disc) and the cuff link is sterling as well.


There are so many ways to personalize this. Have it as shown with the couples names, wedding date and last initial in the center. Or stamp it with only the couples names and initial in the center. Or stamp it simply with the wedding date straight across. The options are endless and I'm happy to work with the couple to make this special keepsake exactly what they want. Custom sizes are also available if you want something smaller or larger. This personalized keepsake is $75 and you can get them here.

Greek
I'm so excited about this next new line! I will keep adding more Greek items, but these two are a great start to those of you who are entering a sorority or fraternity. I can also custom make items with the Greek alphabet using any of my charms, just ask!

The layered Greek necklace includes the mini disc soldered to a medium (3/4") disc. They are both hammered along the edge and stamped with 2-3 Greek letters of your choice. It's just $48!

The Sorority Sister necklace is simply the flat bar necklace with 2-3 Greek letters and "sister" in the typewriter font. Just $25!

If you need any of these in bulk for your entire sorority, let me know and I'll tell you the discounted rate for multiples. You can also add your colors by using the birthstones or custom ordering your specific color.

1 comment:

  1. those cuff links are adorable!! a good gift for my Hubs to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!