Sunday, June 5, 2011

New In Shop: necklaces, earrings & a ring, oh my!

This past week I have been so inspired to create. I love it when I actually have the TIME and the INSPIRATION. Normally it's one or the other which completely bums me out.

The first new item is limited edition - I only have enough bars for 4 necklaces (this includes the sample). It has a great 2" long bar that has been hammered on the edge. I found these bars from when I used to make full cuff bracelets and decided to actually put it to use. It's hung on my rollo chain and includes a pretty milky faceted briolette that has been wire wrapped. It's just $40 - get it here.

Next we have the Keep Calm, Carry On necklace. This is one of a kind and ready to ship! It's only $30 and features a beautiful blue freshwater pearl. It's stamped on both sides in the typewriter font.

I'm so excited to offer this ring to you all. The True Love ring has been such a hit and I've had requests lately for a larger heart. I thought the larger heart would look great with a double twist band so now we have the Hammered Heart Ring. It's $35 and the heart can be left hammered or you can order it stamped with up to 5 letters and it will be left smooth.

Any of you who have taken Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey know that using cash for purchases are so important. What better way to keep your cash envelopes than in a cute Envelope System Clutch or Wristlet? They're just $15 and include 6 paper envelopes to get you started on your journey of life using only cash for purchases.

Lastly (thanks for hanging with me), I have two new one of a kind sterling silver earrings. The first are Large Loop Pearl Earrings with 2 sizes of freshwater pearl. The second feature gorgeous flat peacock pearls and 3 different lengths of chain. They're called the Ocean Deep Earrings and both pairs are $12 each.

So, how about you? Did you have a crafty weekend? Relaxing weekend at the pool? Busy weekend attending Graduation open houses? Whatever it was, I hope you had a blast!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!