Wednesday, June 29, 2011

my new favorite statement necklaces - funky faith designs

When Leigh emailed me pictures of her necklaces to do a possible trade, I knew I wanted at least 2 for myself!! I eagerly anticipated their arrival and when I busted open the package I was so HAPPY with how they looked. When you say "statement necklace" - this is it! These necklaces are gorgeous. I picked green to match this skirt that I made and then a patterned one to match a few different outfits.

headband made from this tutorial

look at that beautiful green! I love it!

here's the patterned one, it'll look great with so many outfits

this fabric was perfect for the flowers: blue, brown and white.
If you want one of your own, go over to Leigh's shop at Funky Faith Designs. She's just opened her shop back up so be sure to check back for new products. She also has a faith-based blog at Funky Faith Girl that you need to check out. It's filled with crafts & real life experiences. Thanks Leigh for the awesome necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!