Monday, May 16, 2011

New In Shop: You're a Star Key Chain

It's been a while since I've had any new items so it felt good to design yesterday and come up with some new pretties for the shop.


My first new item for this week is the You're a Star Key Chain. It includes a sterling silver star soldered to a cute copper rectangle. You can fit up to 10 letters (including spaces) on each line. If there is no space on the top line I will move the text closer to the edge so that the star will fit.


This is great for a graduate gift, teacher, father - just about anyone! It's stamped with my typewriter font and if you choose to have numbers included they'll be stamped in the 3/32" block. Show someone you love that they are a STAR! Get yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!