Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In Process

Just so you guys know I'm not completely slacking...I have two projects in the works that I'll be revealing to you as soon as I have time to get them done. Mother's Day jewelry orders are in full swing (don't forget, the deadline is Easter Sunday) and are keeping my nights full. But I will have tutorials, crafts and general goodness for you to enjoy soon! Here's a peek at what I'm working on...

Mixed media canvas for my office...letters cut with the Cricut Expression

Soon to be chore charts for Big E and Little E
I also have surprise jewelry projects in the works....lots of new designs swirling in my head and new product is arriving this week. You know I'll show you as soon as I make them {because it's impossible for me to wait}...hope you love them as much as I do in my head!

1 comment:

  1. Love those clipboards! Such a good idea! Can't wait to see your new ideas! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!