Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's Back!! {Family Tree: Circle of Love}

After many customer requests I've decided to reintroduce the Family Tree: Circle of Love necklace. The price has gone up due to the chain and tree going up in price, but it is a truly gorgeous item and I'm thrilled that so many of you have a continued interest in it.


My font suggestion would be the typewriter font above because it looks perfect on the washer, but you can still get the 1/16" lower or uppercase block as well. {this is a perfect Mother's Day gift...it's never too early to start hinting to the hubby and/or children!!}

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is beautiful! It would make such a nice gift. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!