Friday, March 18, 2011

Freebie Friday: Free Large Pearl Earrings

I can't believe it's Friday again! Today will be filled with running Big E to/from school, grocery shopping, paying bills, packing up my grandma to move & hopefully crafting and lots of laughter. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

What better to start your day than to give you a free pair of Large Pearl Earrings ($12 value)?


You'll get a free pair of large pearl earrings with any purchase over $30*. Simply put "free earrings" in the comment section at checkout and I'll add them to your package. Have a wonderful weekend!

*offer valid only on Friday, March 18, 2011. If you don't have $30 worth of product {after any other discounts} in your cart you will not receive the free earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!