Monday, February 14, 2011

Wedding Collection

I've been doing bridal jewelry for years and this set is my favorite. It's my friend Kara from back in 2005 and I love the pearl & crystal cluster.


I don't know why I've waited until now, but I've decided to add a Wedding Collection to the shop (thanks to my husband's promptings). I will add more items in the future, but for now there are two beautiful pearl bracelets and various pearl earrings to choose from. These are great for the bride or the bridesmaids {or even the mothers!}.

The great thing about this collection is that it doesn't even have to be for a wedding! The bracelets are perfect for dressing up any outfit, whether it be a cute summer sundress or jeans and a sweater. Without further ado, here are some snapshots from the collection...







See the entire collection here.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!