Monday, January 3, 2011

New In Shop: Triple Metal Charm Necklace

I'm super excited to bring new items in the coming weeks. I'll most likely stick with the New Item Monday plan, so be sure to keep an eye out for new goodies in my New Arrivals section of the website.


On to the first new item of 2011: the Triple Metal Charm Necklace. It features three 17mm discs that are stamped with a single initial. They are in three metals: sterling, gold filled and copper. They are all hung on a sterling silver chain by sterling jump rings. You can add additional charms for more family members if you'd like. I designed mine as my initials, but you could also do the first initials of everyone in your family. Add extra charms in varying sizes to create your very own heirloom piece!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!