Monday, January 10, 2011

New in Shop: Lots of things!!

My newest mixed metal necklace is in the shop as of late last week! It features three mini dog tags that are stamped with your loved ones names and birth dates (or anniversaries). The metals are sterling silver, copper and gold filled. If you want more than three tags you can always add tags as well. This is great as an alternate milestone piece (versus the milestone necklace) to celebrate the big events in your life!

Saturday I also introduced this new Sweet Love necklace with my newest typewriter font. I'm really excited about the typewriter font and you'll see it more and more in the shop as orders come in and pictures are taken. Feel free to order the typewriter font as an option even though it's not listed in the drop-downs on the website by putting "typewriter font" in the notes section. I hope to have the products edited very soon so that the new font is part of the options for every piece.

Lastly, a bunch of you liked the picture of the lace hat pin that I recently posted on Facebook so I've decided to put a few in the shop as feelers to see how they do. They're just $10 and are perfect for hats, bags, coats or just to add to your shirt/sweater. They include a pearl in the center and have a row of lace on the outside edge so that you can't see the felt backing. I'm also posting a tutorial tomorrow if you want to make one yourself. Now you have even more options for Valentine's Day gifts so be sure to tell your loved ones what your favorite items are!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the Sweet Love necklace. Entries are open until Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!