Monday, January 17, 2011

New In Shop: Flat Bar Necklaces

I originally made this style a year ago and never posted it. On Sunday I was looking through product and saw this thick flat wire and decided to try the style again with my new typewriter font and loved the way it looked. It's a heavy gauge flat wire that is stamped with up to 10 letters for this price. The size of the bar depends on the number of letters. A Swarovski crystal is added to the end.
Get yours here for just $35.

This style is just like the one above, except there is not a stone adhered to it. Perfect for your favorite word, short quote or a loved one's name. You can also get this stamped with a date instead of the name if you'd like. These are both Limited Edition - once the flat wire is gone I won't be restocking it.

Get yours here for just $32.


I love how the charms look paired up together. These would be great for a mom as well, using the ones with stones for the children and the one without a stone for the wedding anniversary date. These flat bars are available as add-a-charms as well so that you can add multiples to your chain. The flat bar with stone is here and the standard flat bar is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!