Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Due to Popular Demand...

WHOA! You guys really liked the sneak peek that I posted yesterday so I decided that even though I don't have super-pretty pictures of the ring that I'd list it anyway. A few of you asked if they'd be ready for Valentine's Day and the answer is YES!! I have the product right now (granted, I'll have to order more after today) and can get them out in time for February 14th. I'll take some good pictures for the site once I get the current orders done near the end of the week but until then - feel free to go ahead and get yours while you can! They are $20 blank or $25 stamped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!