Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sew Chatty

I have a new Twitter friend and her name is Elizabeth and she has a super cute shop called Sew Chatty. She makes Bible covers, headbands, aprons, wristlets and all kinds of sewn goods.

She made me a super cute Bible cover and it arrived last week. She let me pick out the fabric and colors so I went with a pattern over most of it and then gray and black solid for the ruffle. I LOVE how it turned out. It fits my Bible perfectly and looks super cute.


I'm so happy that I found Sew Chatty and look forward to her blog posts - she does Made with Love Monday where you can link up your crafty goodness and she even posted her first-ever tutorial this week for a ruffle headband. Be sure to check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!