Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whirlwind...

Do you ever have those days where life is like a blur? You try to take it all in but all you can think of is the next thing you have to do? Today was one of those days for me. Busy getting the kids ready and dinner in the crock pot this morning. Going to work for two hours then picking up Big E for her field trip. Enjoying the field trip then racing back to work for Staff Meeting. Getting 8 hours of work done in the 2 that I have left then racing to get the kids at 5pm, pick up co-op fruits & veggies, changing Big E's clothes and getting her to swim lessons by 6pm. Then coming home to eat dinner really quick, baths & bed for the kids, then off to create and get more orders out. I just feel like today was one big blur.

But truthfully, when all is said and done I enjoy these days. Don't get me wrong, I like my days where I don't have much planned and can do whatever I want. But busy days full of apples and wagon rides, receiving encouragement from the Pastors as we all sit in staff meeting, seeing Big E pass the next level in swim {and her Mimi getting to see it} and the blessing of making jewelry for those who will truly enjoy it - THAT is a good day!

Big E drew this - it's the two of us





"May the Lord richly bless both you and your children.  May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth."  Psalm 115:14-15

_______________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to support Breast Cancer Research

1 comment:

  1. The picture that Bid E drew of you says it all! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!