Friday, October 1, 2010

What I'm working on today...


This morning was filled with the big 2-week grocery shop and getting birthday gifts for Hubby and Big E as well as party supplies for tomorrow so this afternoon during naps I took some time to finish up 6 clutches that I had started, finishing a strappy scarf and making cupcakes from scratch (I've never done cake NOT from a box before). The clutches are almost done, but I want to pretty them up a bit so I think I'm going to make some brooches to attach to the fronts that will be removable. The strappy scarf is pretty cool, but I don't really like the flower that I made to put on it so I think I'll redo that later before I post how I made it. All in all it's been a pretty productive day!


___________________________________________________
Don't forget about Bracelets for Goats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!