Monday, October 25, 2010

New In Shop: Perfectly Golden Heirloom Necklace


I have to admit, my first love is sterling and not gold, but this necklace has changed my mind! I paired the mini and the milestone with a gorgeous faceted "golden shadow" Swarovski crystal pendant. This is my first heirloom necklace that is completely done in gold filled material. It is on my popular long link chain which is now available in gold filled and is 30" long. See more about it here.

This chain is the exact same as the sterling silver long link chain, just in gold filled. Want the chain only? It's now available here for $45.
_______________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to support Breast Cancer Research

1 comment:

  1. This is such a neat idea and a beautiful design! Thanks for posting about Breast Cancer, I am a huge advocate as well.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!