Monday, October 11, 2010

New In Shop: Fabric Ruffle Necklaces

On Friday I had the opportunity to have a photo shoot with our awesome photographer Julie of JVW Photography. She is amazingly gifted and has a great eye for what will make the shots look great. She's helping me make my website look more professional and I'm so excited to see the rest of the pictures. While I wait for all of the pictures, I asked her to edit my newest necklaces quick so I could make them available to you. They are so adorable and feature a fabric ruffle and itty bitty charm. I currently have three fabric styles available.

The necklaces were so fun to make and the photo shoot was a blast. You can get your own fabric ruffle necklace here. Quantities are limited for these three because I don't have much of the fabric left. I hope to add more fabric styles in the near future. Each ruffle necklace includes a sterling silver itty bitty charm that it stamped with the shape or initial of your choice. The chain is also sterling silver.
_______________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to support Breast Cancer Research

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!