Monday, October 4, 2010

New In Shop: Breast Cancer Support Necklace


Komen Race 2010
My mother is a breast cancer survivor. Over 15 years ago she was diagnosed and is currently in remission so anything that supports breast cancer research is near to my heart. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. It's time to really do something to end breast cancer. This is the 25th Breast Cancer Awareness month but yet we still don't have a cure. Since I started my business I've had breast cancer items for sale, whether that be beaded bracelets, key chains or necklaces. This year is no different although I do have a new design for you.


This rectangle pendant is 9mm by 17mm in size. Stamped with HOPE and an awareness ribbon to support breast cancer research. It is paired with a 1/2" rose quartz bead. $5 from the sale of this necklace will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. These are limited edition, only 10 will be made. Get yours here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!