Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bracelets for Goats (another update)

There are only two days left for Bracelets for Goats - I'll be sending the check to CMF for the goats on Friday. So far we're at a total of 13 goats - can you guys help me get to at least 15, maybe even 20? If they give 5 per family, I'd love to help 3 families and maybe even 4 so that they can use the goats milk as well as the baby goats to make money for their family. (get yours here)

On a side note - our Kenya mission team is on their way back home. Please pray for them today as they travel and arrive back home tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to hear more about their trip, so far it has sounded amazing. (I love this welcome video that the team made). Thank you for your support and prayers!
___________________________________________________
Don't forget about Bracelets for Goats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!