Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Handwrite a Note...

Sunday I took some time to write a handful of notes to some loved ones. Some just because, some for health reasons, some "thank you's". I have not done well in the past taking time to write a note instead of an email. I believe that a lot of people really appreciate handwritten notes and not many people send them any more. So write a note today to someone you appreciate or someone who might need encouragement - you'll never know what an impact you might make on their day.

2 comments:

  1. Love that:) I try to make time each week to handwrite something- it is so important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I know I love to get cards in the mail too. So many of my friends and family send e-cards now. They are so impersonal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!