Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sneak Peek - You Have My Heart Necklace

Here is a sneak peek to whet your appetites for some new goodies! These rounded copper squares are thick 18ga copper and [GASP!] can be backstamped (you can stamp on both sides without leaving a mark!!). This is the first item in the shop where I will offer backstamping. Hopefully more will come as I find thicker discs in 18gauge. When I get some better pictures I'll post this for sale on my website. Both squares are customizable or you can get it as shown with one saying "you have my heart" and the other one with the names of loved ones or a special date. Perfect for a new bride as well!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!