Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Products

My website is still under maintenance and will be nice and pretty in the days to come. While it's getting updated I'm adding new products. I hope you like them!


Brass Swivel Bar Necklace on Gold Filled Chain | $30
Stamp one, two, three or all 4 sides. Swivels so that at any time any of the sides are in the front.

Medical Alert Caduceus Charm | $7
Perfect for medical alert bracelets or necklaces (like the diabetes one shown in the product listing).

New Swarovski Birthstone Channel Drop | $3 each
All drops come on a jump ring ready to add to your necklace. The only drop that I don't currently have is December's Blue Zircon. I hope to have it as soon as my supplier restocks it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!