Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Create: A day off

Tonight I'm super tired and just want to take a night off from creating and the pressure of posting something new. I know I'll be creating jewelry tomorrow night and hopefully the creative juices will be flowing.

On a side note, I received notification that my add-a-charm mini copper dog tag was featured on Etsy's homepage tonight. It generated a lot of views and quite a few hearts (hearts are like marking something as a "favorite". You can "heart" items you like and want to visit later.). I'm always excited to learn that one of my items got some extra exposure.

I hope you all have had a creative start to 2010 - be sure to take some time to relax too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!