Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Martinsville Artesian Craft Fair

This past weekend my friend Jaime and I participated in the Martinsville Artesians Craft Fair. There were 160 vendors and we were in the hallway of the Middle School. The Gym is prime retail space so next year we might try to get in there. At any rate, the fair was a success for both of us. Craft fairs are always a toss up; I've been to some that definitely aren't worth it and some that have been very good for business. I got to meet a lot of sweet people with kind words about my jewelry as well as Jaime's cards. We had a lot of laughs and smiles on Saturday. I had a lot of people walk by and take cards for possible stamped orders. I look forward to trying the fair again next year and maybe seeing some of my new customers again! Thanks to everyone who came out!

I'm ready for the fair to start! Like my sign?

Jaime with her beautiful handmade card sets.
Have her make custom greeting cards for you! Contact her on Facebook or her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!