Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Getaway


This weekend I planned a getaway for the family. We went to IKEA and Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, OH. We had an amazing time as a family. IKEA was wonderful and overwhelming at the same time. They had so much that I wanted to bring home, but I stuck to a lamp for the studio and some bars to hang cups and such for the kitchen. Next time we're planning to get a bedroom suit.

Great Wolfe was really fun. Both kids loved our suite which had a separate "tent" area for them. Ellie laughed so hard going down the big water slides and can name each of them by color as her "favorite". We had a great time as a family.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Glad you guys had such a great time. I am dying to go to Ikea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!